Monday, September 15, 2008

Asian Dressing


I made a recipe with the Asian Ginger Plum Dressing. All I can say is that my friend ate THREE bowls of the salad! He couldn't stop raving about how good it was, and even though he was full he kept eating..lol.


Kristie's Spinach Salad


1.5 lbs of fresh spinach (I used 1/2 of a 3 lb bag)

3 large apples (I prefer pink lady or Gala, but you can use any)

1 pckg bacon (I use turkey bacon, you can't tell the difference and it's better for you)

1/4 cup Asian dressing


Start cooking the bacon (I cook mine on the George Foreman grill) while the bacon is cooking, wash and drain the spinach. Put in a large bowl and set aside. Peel the apples and chop them up into little pieces (bigger or smaller depending on your preference). Add the apples to the bowl of spinach. After cooking the package of bacon, allow to cool, then crumble up and add to the bowl. Add in the 1/4 cup of Asian dressing and mix until all ingredients are mixed and coated.


You can eat and enjoy right away, or put in the refrigerator and allow the flavors to blend for an hour or so. Serves 6-8 people.

No comments: