Saturday, September 13, 2008

So, you may be asking, "WHAT is Wildtree"?

As a stay at home mom to four kids, I was looking for something that I could do from home, yet STILL make money. I was introduced to the fantastic flavors of WildTree and was immediately hooked.

What sets us apart? We offer solutions for people to feed their families natural meals quickly and easily. Our products have NO preservatives, NO additives, NO msg, NO food dyes, or ANY fillers. Unique to us is we manufacture all our own products. Where can you find a natural scampi blend, a natural banana bread, a natural basil pesto?…Of course, this is naming just a few of our all natural products.

I do want mention my favorite part of the product line - the grapeseed oils!! Now, the health benefits are great, but what I love are the infusions. Personally I hated to cook, because it was time-consuming and my food never tasted that great. Well all that has changed since I started infusing the Wildtree oils into my cooking. I sautee my veggies in the butter GSO, and my kids devour them. I use the garlic, or basil-pesto on my chicken or shrimp, and they are juicy and flavorful. I pan sear porkchops with the hickory smoked GSO. These oils are how I flavor my food, and if I really want to shake things up I add in "The Blends" and my cooking tastes even better!! You can take any piece of chicken, beef, pork, fish.... whatever will taste GREAT when brushed with one of our oil infusions and sprinkled with a culinary blend. Lemon Rosemary salmon, Cajun hickory porkchops, Basil Pesto chicken… these are all things that can be made super quick and my family LOVES them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been a great fan of grape seed oil...but in cosmetics! I'd love to learn more about these products...tell me!

With friendship,
Lisa

Clara said...

Good luck with Wildtree! The blog looks great!

I've never had the grape seed oil...and I love the fact that there aren't any dyes...I've heard terrible things about that...and everything else of course.

It's Me: Jennie said...

Love the blog...it looks great!!

Jennifer

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Grape seed oil sounds like a great thing, heard that it's helpful with thyroid problems....?

Thanks for joining us for a twitter GNO!

Unknown said...

Hi! Do you have an updated Gluten Free list...I noticed many of the items are no longer available...Thanks!

Unknown said...

Hi! Do you have an updated Gluten Free list...I noticed many of the items are no longer available...Thanks!